Use your ATM Debit card to make payments for goods and services in any merchant location where PoS terminals are deployed in Nigeria. CMFB PoS terminals provides a convenient, secure and efficient means of processing transactions online real-time as value is credited directly into the merchants account. It provides an alternative means of accepting payment from customers.
- Chip & PIN enabled (EMV compliant) for security of transactions
- Uses GPRS, CDMA, or LAN/Wi-Fi network connectivity
- T+1 (next working day) Merchant settlement
- Payment for transactions (goods and services)
- Instant payment confirmation
- Account balance enquiry
- Printing of mini account statement
- Bills Payment and airtime recharge
- Business owners can effectively manage cash transactions.
- Increases sales as Merchants have access to both cash and card payment methods.
- Minimizes cost of handling cash and eases reconciliation.
- PoS is directly linked to Merchant’s account.
- Ability to view transactions from first usage of PoS.
- Eliminates the inconvenience of cheque clearing system.
- Transaction history can be requested for each PoS terminal.
Click here to download and complete a merchant application form or walk into our office to make a request.